Lots of living here! Only 13 years old this home is now being offered for the first time by the original owner. In a quiet cul-de-sac off-the-beaten-trac with little traffic. Great layout and floor plan. Bright, open kitchen and living room with high ceilings and lots of light. Dual paned windows throughout. Master bedroom with walk in closet. Private yard with patio and room for a garden. Conveniently located close to Hwy 1, shopping and elementary school. Welcome to Freedom and own a home at a more affordable price. Great investment opportunity, live here and enjoy the perks of homeownership.
Chris Clayton of Sereno Group-Soquel
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Fee Incl. Common Area Taxes/Insurance, Fee Incl. Management Fees
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Parking: Guest Parking
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace Starter
- Floors: Carpeting, Slab Floors
- Interior Construction: Fire Sprinkler System, High Ceilings
- MLS Area: Amesti / Green Valley Road
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Lot Size: Level
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.